2024 has arrived and with it comes new energy, new focus, and new trends. Today, we’re laying out our predictions for 2024 trends in medspa services. We may not be psychic, but we have our fingers on the industry pulse, we work hard to stay on the cutting edge of health, wellness, and beauty services, and we’re not gatekeeping!
We predict a distinct shift in demand for medspa services, from aesthetic improvements at all costs, to longevity, mental wellness, non-toxic products, and “tweakments” (non-invasive cosmetic procedures). Focus and resources that were spent on improving surface-level issues will be reallocated to root causes, overall health, longevity, and mental wellness. We predict that 2024 will be the year of not only looking good but feeling good, performing optimally, living well, and living long.
As always, the Lakeside Medspa team is HERE FOR YOU. We have a whole host of cutting-edge products and services to help you to look and feel your absolute best in 2024, all while staying ahead of the trends.
- Tweakments: We offer a range of noninvasive procedures that help you to reach your beauty goals and fight aging without risking your life, pausing your life, and breaking the bank by going under the knife. From non-surgical facelifts to hand rejuvenation, we have the tools and expertise to help you to restore your youthful glow.
- Aquagold Facial: The Aqua Gold Facial is a powerhouse treatment that is able to provide the benefits of microneedling and injectables along with a few more that were once thought impossible. The Aqua Gold Facial smooths skin, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of scarring, brightens skin, boosts hydration, improves skin’s tone and texture, lessens hair loss, and targets pigmentation. It can even refine and reduce pores!
- Ketamine: We are thrilled and honored to offer Ketamine infusions for the treatment of depression, PTSD, anxiety, CRPS, chronic pain and a myriad of other ailments.
- Natural Products that Get Results: If you’re among the growing crowd of careful skincare label readers, you know that when the ingredient list shrinks, the results often shrink too. Why does the glow seem to come hand-in-hand with all of those pesky chemicals? If cars can drive themselves, shouldn’t we be able to find clean products that yield medical-grade results? If you know where to look, there are plenty of natural products that get results, and we have a wide range to suit your unique needs.
- IV Therapy: IV therapy is the most effective way to absorb vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. We offer a wide variety of IV infusions to help you look your best, feel your best, and meet all of your goals.
- Lipo Shots: The Lipo Shot is the common name for Lipotropic Shot, an intramuscular injection. Instead of overstimulating, manipulating, and possibly damaging your body in order to achieve short-lived and dangerous weight loss, Lipo Shots contain compounds that blast fat (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline), along with potent levels of B12 to strengthen your metabolism, support the liver, and help the body to detox excess hormones.
- Peptide Injections: Whether you’re on a quest to fight aging, looking for more effective pain management, or hoping to optimize athletic performance, peptide injections may be just what you’re looking for! By injecting peptides, we give the body an increased amount of the building blocks it needs to function optimally. They basically help your body to heal itself by giving it all the right tools on a cellular level!
- Hair Restoration with PRP and PRF: We all know the frustration of trying the newest miracle cure and being disappointed. When it comes to hair restoration with PRP/PRF, this is rarely the case! You can expect thicker, denser hair in your problem areas; you can expect balding spots to be reversed; and you can expect receding hairlines to grow in again.
- Exosomes: Exosomes are credited with cell-to-cell communication and with helping cells to repair by transferring RNA, vital proteins, and growth factors from cell to cell. Healthy cells send exosomes to damaged cells, helping the damaged cells to repair themselves. When used cosmetically, exosomes are derived from stem cells. Exosomes have 1000 times stronger regenerative power than Platelet-Rich Plasma and are not harvested from the patient. Thus, they pack more punch and also save time and discomfort. Exosomes result in a 6-fold increase in collagen levels and a 300% increase in elastin levels. This significantly improves acne, sun damage, stubborn wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and uneven texture.
- Xeomin: Xeomin is dubbed the “smart toxin.” It is derived from botulinum toxin type A, just like its competitors. However, XTRACT Technology, an unparalleled process, is used to double filter Xeomin, making it a cleaner alternative to other botulinum toxins. Because unnecessary proteins are removed, only the ingredients absolutely necessary to smooth your frown lines are left. Thus, overtime, less chemicals are injected into your system.
- NAD+: NAD+ works on a cellular level to give our bodies energy and the tools to obtain optimal health. As we age, our bodies naturally produce less and less NAD+. If we do not take in the right nutrients in the right amounts, our bodies fail to produce sufficient NAD+. Insufficient NAD+ (whatever the cause) causes deficiencies and suboptimal functioning across our internal organs. Regularly adding NAD+ is a practice growing in popularity among both biohackers and the chronically ill.
- The Lakeside Body Reboot: If you’re looking to help your body function optimally, this is for you. Our three-part regimen can be tailored to your specific goals. By restoring hormone balance and fighting the effects of cortisol, we can help you to experience peak performance by speeding recovery and mental clarity, fight diabetes, improve thyroid function, decrease fat, increase lean tissue, and improve sleep.
- The Lumenis Smooth Glo System: Lumenis treatments can help with age spots, poikiloderma, acne, unwanted hair, vascular lesions, pigmented lesions, facial wrinkles, and more! And you can expect little to no downtime!
xoxo Rachel and Ryan